Our Training Programs
Performance Management Training
The Performance Management Series workshops are designed for companies to enable knowledge workers to meet the challenge of “the high performance workplace of the future”. The program will enhance workforce competitiveness by teaching skills on how to create value for businesses and achieve the next level of business performance. Workshop topics:
- The High Performance Enterprise for Business Leaders
- Linking Strategies to Business Results
- Transforming Enterprise Processes
- Creating Meaningful Performance Metrics
- Innovation for Sustainable Competitiveness
Partnership Executive Programs
Programs are delivered in partnership with prestigious business schools in the Silicon Valley.
- Certificate Program in Global Competitiveness
This program is designed for executives from the private or government sectors who are preparing themselves for competing in a global environment. It provide a unique and invaluable experience—learning the way Silicon Valley companies compete in a global market.
Open enrollment to cohort groups. For more information, please contact Recova Research at email@example.com.